Thursday, February 11, 2010

Olympics Opening Ceremonies

I've been practicing for 2 months now to be part of tomorrow nights Olympics Opening Ceremonies. It's been a tough go but we're now a few hours away from the big event. There have been several technical problems in the past 2 days which I'm hoping they will have sorted out very quickly. I also pulled a ham-string which I'm hoping won't affect my performance tomorrow. We've done this SOOOO many times it's getting boring but the overall show looks amazing! I know I'll look back fondly on this some day...

2 comments:

  1. So excited to watch the opening ceremonies tonight!! Have fun and break a leg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Christine, the show was fantastic! I was watching for you. I'm very proud that you were part of this event. I remember how excited you were 6 years ago when Vancouver was chosen. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete