What a week this has been! I the past 10 days we've gone from full-on to full-stop to partial-on to full-on again... I'm exhausted!
We fly out at 11am tomorrow, Mothers Day, and will arrive in China on Monday evening. Both John and I have both had rather atypical behaviour for this trip - lack of concentration, forgetting what we were doing, confusion & frustration. I attribute it to the stress and the realization that we are about to become parents (again).
Despite all of these stresses, we are both quite excited about the adventure we are about to begin...
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(74)
-
▼
May
(15)
- Home at last...
- The orphanage visit…
- Returning home...
- Naive Parenting…
- The best laid plans…
- The early days…
- The adoption handover
- Baby news to follow
- Yangtze River Cruise
- China, here we come!
- We're in Shanghai...
- And away we go...
- Another milestone...
- More excitement...
- We're going to China... we think!
-
▼
May
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment