Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fitness World

Maya has never been left with a baby-sitter. Family have looked after her while she has been sleeping but she's never been awake and without one of us. We decided it was time to try.

Today, John & I took Maya to Fitness World. John did his workout and I sat with Maya in the childrens room. We wanted her to meet the care-takers there and get used to the room before we put her in there without us. She did SO well that she hardly even looked at me the whole 40 minutes I was in there. I even left twice to see if she'd notice (or care) and she didn't. At the end of our time, she was plenty mad (& vocal) about the fact that it was time to go... I guess it was a successful experiment and I'm now cleared to try a real gym workout again. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment