Well, Maya has her first cold (of many to come). She caught it last week and has not actually been too difficult to deal with but really doesn't like having her nose suctioned out (who would?!). A runny nose, a bit of fussiness, sleeping an extra 2-3 hours at night (yeah!). Not too bad...
John and I have never picked up illnesses from each other so its always worked out well that only 1 of us was sick at a time. When Maya came home, we wondered which one of us she would catch colds from & give colds to. It turns out that I'm the lucky one. John was sick a few weeks ago but Maya didn't catch it. I got sick last week & Maya caught it from me. I got better but now I've caught it back from her, twice as bad as the first time. This could go on for weeks...
Cough, Cough.
No comments:
Post a Comment