I got a call from one of my girlfriends this week. She got 2 tickets for her corporate booth to the Pearl Jam concert and wanted to know if I'd go with her. Uh, YAH!!!! Woo Hoo! Girls night out, a concert, corporate booth, Pearl Jam!
The concert was last night and we had a nice dinner, a few pitchers of cocktails with dinner (I think) and then went to the stadium for the show. The concert was great and the band was quite a class act.
I figured that I was pretty lucky to be at this concert and that it was pretty cool to be at an age where my friends have access to stuff like this. I was feeling pretty good about myself. However, the other box attendees included 50-something people and their tween kids. Was I a hip mom or a relic trying to relive part of my youth? By nights end, I still wasn't sure but we had a great time anyway...
No comments:
Post a Comment